I. INTRODUCTORY PROVISIONS.
1. The Regulations define the rules of using the Online Store operating under the following domains: www.poltime.com and the conditions of making purchases through this store.
2. These regulations are the regulations referred to art. 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services.
3. The Store sells the Goods exclusively within the territory of the Republic of Poland.
4. The terms and conditions for the provision of services by the Online Store to certain entities may be determined individually and depart from the provisions of these Regulations.
5. Technical requirements. To use the Online Store you need a web browser Chrome version 15 or higher, Firefox version 8.0 or higher, or Internet Explorer version 7.0 or higher, and connection to the Internet.
1. Online Store - the online store operating under the domain: www.polwatches.com run by POLHOLDING Sp. z o.o. ul. JÓZEFA FRANCZAKA "LALKA" 43 20-325 LUBLIN POLAND NIP: 9462655674
2. Seller - POLHOLDING Sp. z o.o. ul. JÓZEFA FRANCZAKA "LALKA" 43 20-325 LUBLIN POLAND NIP: 9462655674
3. User - a natural person, legal entity or organizational unit making a purchase through the Online Store.
4. Account - an individual account in the Online Store provided with a login and password, containing User's data and information related to the use by him
5. Goods - thing, service, sold right or put up for sale via the Online Store
6. Transactions - agreements concluded between the Seller and the User through the Online Store
7. Payment Operator - portals: Przelewy24, PayPal.
8. Regulations - these regulations and attachments to it.
III. ACCOUNT, USERS AND REGISTRATION
1. In case of natural persons, the User can only be an adult and has full legal capacity.
2. The condition for the User's purchase in the Online Store is to read these Regulations and attachments to it.
3. To register an Account, it is necessary to indicate the e-mail address, name and surname and address for correspondence of the User. If the User wishes to receive invoices, it is necessary to additionally provide all data necessary to issue an invoice by the Seller.
4. The Online Store may allow you to register your Account (and later log in to that account) via external services such as Google, Facebook and other similar.
5. Registration of the Account in the Online Store takes place after entering the data of Use and acceptance of the Regulations.
6. The User may only have one account in the Online Store. The creation of more than one account requires the User's prior consent of the Seller.
7. Violation of the prohibition referred to in point 6 above constitutes the basis for removing both User Accounts.
8. Users of the Online Store and entities registering an Account may be:
9. At the end of the Account registration process, a message will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the User indicating the way of confirming the registration.
10. In case of the User's data change, he must immediately update his Account. To update such data, the provisions of these Regulations regarding Account registration shall apply accordingly.
11. Using the User by untrue, incomplete or outdated data is the basis for refusing to register the Account or to delete the Account.
12. The User gets access to his account in the Online Store by logging in using a login and password. Logging in to the Online Store via external services and through other services (such as Facebook and Google) results in the same effects as logging in directly on the Online Store website.
13. It is forbidden to share Accounts with third parties and use of other Users' Accounts.
14. User accounts are not transferable.
15. Automated access to the Online Store requires the prior consent of the Seller. In particular, it is forbidden to use tools such as indexing robots, bots, or other similar technical or IT solutions.
16. The User's account may be removed by the Seller if the User has not placed any order within 2 years.
17. The User's account may be removed by the Seller if the User breaks the provisions of these Regulations.
18. Account registration by the User is free. Its effect is the conclusion of a contract for the provision of electronic services involving the maintenance of such an account. Removal of the Account by the User or the Seller is tantamount to termination of this agreement with immediate effect.
IV. OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
1. It is forbidden for Users to post in both the content published within their Accounts, comments under the products and through any communication made via the Online Store:
2. The User hereby agrees to the blocking and / or removal of the content published by him, when in the Seller's opinion there has been a violation of these Regulations, and in case where the same content has been published by the User many times. In particular, the Seller has the right to delete or modify all or part of the content if:
3. The User is obliged to check the condition of the shipment when collecting the Goods. In case of damage or incompleteness of the shipment, the User should request the courier to write down the damage report, carry out photographic documentation of the packaging and the Goods on its own and if necessary, perform other actions necessary to determine the liability of the shipper's supplier.
1. The prices given in the Online Shop are gross prices and are expressed in Polish currency.
2. The condition for the sale of the Goods is the submission by the User of a statement containing:
3. The condition for sending the User the Product is the payment by the User for the Goods, except for the situation where in relation to a given Good the Seller allows for payment on delivery and the User has chosen such an option when placing the order.
4. Conclusion of the Goods sale agreement between the User and the Seller is done by clicking on the appropriate button on the website, which appears after completing the process of adding goods to the User's basket.
5. Shipment of the goods takes place immediately.The Seller will make every effort to send the Goods no later than within 7 business days from the date of payment (or in case of sales on delivery from the moment of placing the order). This term may be extended especially when a given Good must be imported by a Seller from abroad. According to the applicable provisions on consumer protection, however, this date can never be longer than 30 days.
6. If the Product, despite being sent, is not delivered to the User due to reasons attributable to the User, this will not lead to the termination of the agreement between the parties and the Product may be sent to him again at his own expense.
VI. PERSONAL DATA
2. The User who has received information about another User via the Online Store is obliged not to disclose this information to third parties. In particular, it is forbidden to use this information for commercial or marketing purposes.
1. The User may submit complaints about the Goods purchased in the Online Store.
2. Complaints may be submitted in writing, in the form of registered mail, to the following address: PolShop Sp. z o.o. , Nowogrodzka 50 Street loc. 515 00-695 Warsaw - Poland, or by sending a message via the appropriate form available in the Online Store.
3. Filing a complaint should include the person lodging the complaint (name, surname, address, e-mail address) and a description of the defect causing the complaint and clarifying the User's claim against the Seller (repair, replacement of the good, refund, etc.). If the data or information provided in the complaint need to be supplemented, before considering the complaint, the Seller asks the User to supplement it in the indicated scope.
4. Complaints will be considered within 14 days from the date of receipt by the Seller of a correctly filed complaint (containing the required elements and not requiring supplementation).
5. The user will receive information on the method of handling the complaint via electronic correspondence, to the e-mail address provided in the complaint.
1. The User who is a consumer has the right to withdraw without giving a reason from the contract concluded with the Seller within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Product by the consumer or a person designated by him. The withdrawal may be submitted in any form, including by sending a completed withdrawal form by post, which together with the relevant instruction form an Attachment to the Regulations.
2. In case of withdrawal from the contract, the User receives a refund of the payments made, including the cost of delivering the Goods (with the exception of additional costs resulting from choosing by the User the delivery method other than the cheapest). The return takes place immediately, however not later than within 14 days from the moment of informing the Seller about the exercise of the right of withdrawal. The condition of refunding the payment is returning the Goods to the address of the Seller.
3. In case of withdrawal from the contract, the User is obliged to return the Goods immediately, but not later than 14 days from the date on which he rescinded the contract. To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the Goods before its expiry.
4. The user bears the direct cost of returning the items. If, due to the nature of the item, it can not be returned in the usual way by post, the seller is obliged to collect the items at his own expense.
IX. SALVATORY CLAUSE.
1. In case of any provision of these Regulations turns out to be invalid or unenforceable, it does not affect the validity and effectiveness of the remaining provisions of the Regulations
X. FINAL PROVISIONS.
1. In case of changing these Regulations or attachments, the Seller will inform the Users about this on the Online Store's website and, if necessary, using access data from external services - also via correspondence sent to the Users' email addresses.
2. The changes referred to in paragraph 1 above are entering into force on the date specified by the Seller
3. In case of non-acceptance of the new Regulations, the User should terminate the contract for the provision of services by electronic means through the liquidation of his Account. If the User does not exercise this right, he is deemed to have agreed to the continuation of the contract under the terms of the new Regulations.
4. In case of discrepancies between the provisions of these Regulations and the provisions contained in the attachments or other regulations issued by the Seller, the priority is given to the provisions of attachments or separate regulations - unless expressly stated otherwise.
5. In all matters not regulated in these Regulations, the provisions of generally applicable Polish law apply, in particular the provisions of the Civil Code, the Personally Identifiable Information Protection Actand the Act on the provision of electronic services.
6. All disputes between the parties to the contract are resolved by the competent Polish common court. In case of disputes arising from agreements in which a consumer is not a party, the competent court will be, according to the Seller’s choice, the appropriate local court having jurisdiction over its registered office or the court competent for the city of Zamość.
7. Users who are consumers have the opportunity to use the out-of-court way to resolve complaints and claim against the Permanent Consumer Arbitration Court at the Provincial Inspector of Trade Inspection. Information on how to access the abovementioned mode and procedures for resolving disputes, can be found at the following address: www.uokik.gov.pl, in the tab "Settlement of consumer disputes".
8. Information on how to access the abovementioned mode and procedures for resolving disputes, can be found at the following address: www.uokik.gov.pl, in the tab "Settlement of consumer disputes". Users who are consumers also have the option of using the EU ODR online platform, available at the following address: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/,
9. The headings contained in this agreement are purely order-based and do not affect the meaning and interpretation of the content of the Regulations.
10. The failure to use or delayed use by the Seller of the rights resulting from these Regulations does not constitute a waiver of these rights, and partial or one-time use of a given right does not exclude the possibility of using this right in the future.
I. SCOPE OF APPLICATION, CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND BASIC INFORMATION
1. POLHOLDING Sp. z o.o. ul. JÓZEFA FRANCZAKA "LALKA" 43, 20-325 LUBLIN, Polska NIP: PL9462655674 (hereinafter the "Seller") is the administrator of personal data within the meaning of Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free such data flow and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter "the Regulation") in relation to personal data of Users who are natural persons. This means that the Seller determines the ways and purposes of processing Users' personal data at their own risk and on their own. Personal data is any information that may identify the User.
5. The personal data administrator hereby informs that
8. By clicking the links placed in the Online Store, the User may be redirected to websites or services that constitute a service provided by external entities. The process of collecting and processing personal data in these entities is based on the principles set out in the privacy policies of these entities.
II. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Account data and profile data: creating an Account by the User or making a purchase of the Goods without creating an Account, requires providing information identifying the User, including his contact details. These data may include first and last name of the User, his e-mail address and mailing address. In case of logging in to the Online Store via an external authentication service offered by other entities, the Seller acquires personal data from an external entity for the purpose of such login.
2. The Seller as part of the Online Store may process information constituting personal data of the User, enabling the conclusion of a contract and making payments for purchases made as part of the Online Store also in a situation where the User does not have a registered Account in the Online Store. The Seller is not responsible for the information posted by the User in the comments and private messages.
3. The Seller as part of the Online Store may collect and otherwise process personal data of Users contacting the User service department. These data may be necessary to conduct communication with the User and to complete the process of its service.
4. The Seller as part of the Online Store may collect personal data of Users contacting the Seller via the contact form available as part of the Online Store. These data are necessary to enable the Seller to contact Users, for purposes directly related to the functioning of the Online Store. The seller is entitled to collect data on communication made via the above-mentioned contact form to achieve these goals. The seller can also analyze and block comments using appropriate software, especially if they contain spam or contain illegal content.
5. The Seller is entitled to automatically register and retrieve data provided by web browsers or User devices. Such data may include IP address, type and version of software and hardware used by the User, pages viewed, mobile device identification numbers, information on the use of the application and other data on devices and the use of systems. The collection of the above information will take place when using the website or mobile application or services of external entities.
6. The Seller is entitled to supplement his information about Users with data obtained by third parties.
7. Through the use of questionnaires, which can be sent to Users via e-mail or made available directly on the Platform, the Seller collects demographic and profile data from Users. These data may include, for example, age and gender. These data are used to examine Users' preferences and adapt the offer of the Online Store to their expectations, as well as to statistical analysis. The consent to receive a survey, as well as its completion and return to the Seller is voluntary, and the User may at any time opt out of receiving surveys.
III. USE OF THE COLLECTED DATA.
1. The seller processes, i.e. analyzes, collects and stores Users' personal data for the following purposes:
2. The Seller is entitled to store the data collected and tracked in the Online Store only for the implementation of the aforementioned business objectives.
IV. DATA SHARING
1. The Seller does not transfer Users' personal data to third parties without the consent of the Users concerned, unless one of the following circumstances occurs:
3. The Seller due to the possibility of using Google reCAPTCHA mechanism for sporadic testing, if the behavior of users of the Online Store does not bear the characteristics of automatic systems (bots). Therefore, the Seller may disclose Google Inc. User's IP address.
4. The Seller may provide anonymised data (ie those that do not identify specific Users) to external service providers, trusted partners or research agencies in order to better recognize the attractiveness of advertisements and services to Users, improve the overall quality and effectiveness of services provided by the Seller or listed entities or participate in scientific research that brings about a broadly understood social benefit.
5. The External entities to whom the data protection regulation applies, after obtaining the Users' personal data from the Seller, are obliged to fulfill all obligations under this Regulation and other legal provisions, including ensuring that their rights are exercised.
V USER RIGHTS
1. The user has the right to access his data. At the User's request, the Seller sends (after verification of identity) a copy of the data.
2. The user has the right to request the deletion of his data.
3. The user has the right to request restricting the processing of his data only to their storage.
4. At the User's request, the Seller sends a set of User's data to him or the entity designated by him.
5. The user has the right to object to the profiling of data. After using this right and confirming the Seller's cessation of profiling, the User should log out of his account and clear cookies.
6. The user has the right to withdraw consent to receive marketing messages.
7. Some of the external entities that provide their services through the Online Store, in particular Google Adwords, allow Users to make a choice regarding the withdrawal of consent for the collection and use of data by them for the purposes of advertising based on the User's activity.
8. Most desktop and mobile browsers provide the option of restricting or blocking the use of "cookies" in the User's system.
All data collected by the Seller are protected using rational organizational and technical measures and security procedures to protect them against unauthorized access or unauthorized use.
The "cookies" policy of the Online Store operating under the domain: www.polwatches.com
1. The "cookie" should be understood as IT data stored in user's end devices, intended for the use of websites. In particular, these are text files, containing the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the terminal device and a unique number.
3. Cookies are intended for using the website pages. The seller uses these files to:
5. In the interest of security of entrusted data, the Seller uses internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized access to data.
6. By default, software used for browsing websites allows cookies to be placed on the User's end device by default. These settings can be changed by the User in such a way as to block the automatic operation of "cookies" in the settings of the web browser or inform about their every transfer to user devices.
7. Users of the Online Store may at any time change the settings for cookies. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
8. The Seller informs that changes to the settings in the user's web browser may prevent the proper functioning of the Online Store.
9. Certain information stored in "cookies", especially in connection with other information about the user of websites, can be treated as personal data. Personal data collected using "cookies" may be processed only for the purpose of performing specific functions for the User, described above. Such data is encrypted in a way that prevents unauthorized access to them.